Barista Dublin 3 Immediate Start
Ongoing Barista Work
We have work in Catering Unit in Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Flexible working hours
- Daytime hours
- Food Allowance
- Barista Experience, ideally in a fast-paced speciality environment for at least six months
- A passion for Coffee
- Friendly and professional customer service focused personality
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Desire to make an impact on your customers and team members
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a can‐do attitude
- Must have a minimum of two working references reflecting six months’ experience
- Valid work permit.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidate should have a positive and committed approach to work.
- Setting up the Barista stations for daily service.
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer service and cleanliness.
- Ensuring that food safety standards are met and adhered to consistently
- Working as part of the Barista team and following instructions from Management
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Send your cv
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.
Join Broadline Recruiters