Barista Immediate Start
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are looking for Barista Staff
We have ongoing temporary work in locations throughout Dublin and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Front of House Team.
- Must have minimum six months experience working as a Barista.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- The barista must be trained to operate the machine and to prepare the coffee based on the guidelines of the roaster or shop owner; while more experienced baristas may have discretion to vary preparation or experiment.
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times.
- Ability to serve guests in a professional manner and manage section duties.
- General food and beverage knowledge is required.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen, and other areas of operations.
- Adhere to HACCP, Health and Safety and Hygienic procedures in place.
- Goods in and away, stock taking and replenishment when required.
- Dealing with guest queries, requests, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work as a team, take direction from management, and use initiative when required.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent hospitality units.
- Day/evening/weekend time hours.
- Opportunity to work in premium locations in Dublin
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Hospitality.