Bartender Required Dublin Area
Broadline Recruiters are looking for experienced Bartender
We have ongoing temporary work in locations throughout Dublin and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Front of House Team.
- Must have at least six months experience working as a Bartender.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times.
- General bar duties including pouring and serving drinks, maintaining a clean area, cash handling.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- As part of the events team you are responsible for working in all areas as needed to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Able to manage and work under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent hospitality units.
- Day/evening/weekend time hours.
- Opportunity to work at the biggest sporting events and best hospitality jobs in Dublin
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Hospitality.