Cork City, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are hiring permanent Bartenders for our client in Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow with an well-established client.
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- General Bartending duties including mixing of spirits, pouring alcoholic beverages, cash handling and cleaning duties
- Drink preparation including cocktails.
- Goods in and away, stock taking and replenishment when required.
- Dealing with guest queries, requests, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen, and other areas of operations.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Able to manage and work under pressure
- Must have at least one years’ experience working as a Bartender.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland.
- Must have a flexible schedule with work including weekends.
The role offers:
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
- Excellent pathways for progression.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.