Navan, Full Time
Beverage Manager required for a large four star deluxe Hotel in Co. Meath. The successful candidate must have an accomplished background in the four or five star hotel sector with the extensive background in managing beverage outlets.
- Managing a large busy bar area within this hotel as it is a destination hotel and people remain in the hotel for their stay and the bar area is always thriving as this is the busy food & beverage outlet throughout the property.
- The role involves running and managing the bars throughout the property, but the bar are it is the main focus as the conference and banqueting is closed at present but will be a further responsibility when this role involves.
- Implementing for strategic planning, financial planning, budgeting for the bar area with alignment with the General Manager.
- Working closely with the team of Heads of Departments, especially the Restaurant Manager, as both departments at busy and in conjunction with each other.
- Managing and rebuilding the team.
- Growing it team as business increases of the next few months.
- Strong attention to detail required in this beautiful property when
- Over see the day to day operation of the busy bar function.
- Implement a high standard of service when dealing with customers.
- Excellent leadership skills required as a lot of exciting changes happening.
- Must have a proven track record managing bars in a successful Hotel in the four or five star market.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Be able to work with existing team and move the team forward whilst introducing new members to the current tea.
- Must have a management style with is well organised, highly committed, team leader with keen business sense.
- Very focused Beverage Manager who encourages clear communication with its team.