- €13.98 per hour
- Double pay Sunday
- Consistent pay rise every year
- Daytime hours
- Must have at least three years’ experience working in a Healthcare catering setting or come from a high volume catering commercial background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Catering Environment
- Must have a minimum of two working references reflecting three years’ experience
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Setting up the catering units / wards for daily service.
- Working from the pantry serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and teas.
- Day to day cleaning of the catering units and kitchens
- Taking patients orders and uploading into the system
- Serving food at ward level.
- Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Cleaning the pantry and setting up for the next day.
- Following all dietary requirements.
- Working as part of the healthcare catering team and following instructions from management
- Food prep and food presentation while working in the healthcare canteens
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Send your cv
- We will invite you for interview next Monday if successful
Join Broadline Recruiters