Dublin, Full Time
Catering Assistant €13.00 ph
We have ongoing work in Catering Unit / Production kitchen based in Dublin 24. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Must have a minimum of three months experience working in catering / kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in food prep, salad bar set up and counter displays.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy catering environment
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland with PPS Numbered issued.
- Must have own transport or live near by
- Working and taking direction from management
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Daily cleaning duties following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering unit.
- Day time hours.
- Five days over Seven.
- Parking Available
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.