Catering Assistant D12 Day Time Full Time role
Dublin, Full Time
Catering Roles for Ongoing Work
We have work in Catering Units in DUBLIN 12 The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Must have a minimum of three months experience working in kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy kitchen
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland and PPS number issued
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Goods in and goods out.
- Preperation of Veg and Fruits
- Working and taking direction from the chefs.
- Deep clean of the kitchens
- Daily heavy duty pot wash
- Daily cleaning duties in the kitchen following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours 7 am to 4pm
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.