Catering Assistant Full Time €12.30
South Dublin, Full Time
- Must have at least six months experienceworking in a catering role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt to working in new catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from the catering manager.
- Kitchen duties, which includes wash up, and general daily cleaning.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive induction provided.
- Permanent Contract
- Day time hours
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us Darragh on 01 404 7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org