Catering Assistant/Kitchen Assistant
We are looking for full-time Catering/Kitchen Assistants to work with our client in and around the Donabate area. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team. We are looking to cover morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts.
Rates of pay beginning at €12.50 up to €18.45 per hour.
- Must have a minimum of three months experience working in catering / kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in food prep, salad bar set up and counter displays.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy catering environment
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland with PPS Numbered issued.
- Visa 2 visa holders are not suitable for this job role.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Setting up the salad/deli bar.
- Working and taking direction from management
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Setting up of canteen area.
- Cleaning and wash-up is required.
- Barista task may be included.
- Daily cleaning duties following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts available.
- Monday to Friday shifts available as well as weekends.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.