Catering Roles Day time Monday to Friday
Catering Roles for Ongoing Work €15 per hour
We have work in Catering Units / kitchens in DUBLIN. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Must have a minimum of three months experience working in kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy kitchen
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland and PPS number issued
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Goods in and goods out.
- Working and taking direction from the chefs.
- Deep clean of the kitchens
- Daily heavy duty pot wash
- Daily cleaning duties in the kitchen following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.
Join Broadline Recruiters