Catering Supervisor €14 -15ph
Naas, Full Time
Supervisor Barista/Deli €14 -15ph
We have ongoing work in Catering Units in Naas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Must have a minimum of nine months experience working as supervisor.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in food prep, salad bar set up and counter displays.
- Experience in cleaning systems & Haccp
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy catering environment
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have Deli experience
- Barista experience will be considered as advantage
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland with PPS Numbered issued.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Setting up for Breakfast and Lunch
- Working and taking direction from management
- Running busy deli and Coffee bar
- Overseeing all HACCP procedures.
- Setting up of canteen area.
- Daily cleaning duties following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering unit
- Day time hours.
- Permanent Role
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.
Join Broadline Recruiters