Catering Temp Recruiter
Dublin, Full Time
Catering Temp Recruiter
Due to expansion in our Business we are looking for Recruiter to join are existing successful Hospitality/ Healthcare recruitment team. We have fantastic structure working environment, Monday to Friday, working 8am to 4.30pm. We are expanding our successful hospitality recruitment team and we are looking for like-minded people to join our teams. The ideal candidate must come from a strong Hospitality background minimum with experience in the Hospitality/ Catering sector, ideally have worked in a senior position either in kitchen, front of house management or catering manager.
The successful candidate will work on an established desk with excellent opportunity to grow in this role. This role involves working with temporary candidates working in the catering daytime operations. All training is provided, but a driven candidate with excellent industry knowledge would be an advantage.
We are delighted to be awarded Best Place to work in 2023, our culture and environment is very important to our team and we have created an environment to become successful.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in the recruitment sector or a senior candidate in the hospitality sector.
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Organised and have a can do attitude is involved when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Ambitious and looking to progress your career.
- May suit an organised candidate who has excellent attention to detail.
- Driven candidate who wants to build a very rewarding career.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent understanding of the current market.
- Ideal Candidate must have worked in Hospitality / Catering.
- The role involves dealing with an established list of clients when looking after their desk.
- Monday to Friday role, office based.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Resourcing candidates.
- Making candidates compliant.
- The role involves dealing with an established list.
- Go through Broadline Group training academy.
- Managing the recruitment cycle.
- Strong candidate and client management.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- A large support team are in place to help you grow your career
- Transport an advantage for this role.
- For more information on this fantastic role please send you details forward to – firstname.lastname@example.org CPERM22