C&B Operations Manager
Kildare, Full Time
My Client is looking for an experienced Conference & Banqueting Manager
Duties and responsible are
- The C&B Manager will oversee the running of key functions in the hotel
- Oversee the Event/Function operations of the Hotel
- The C&B Manager will insure quality and standards are met consistently
- Responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Conference & Banqueting Manager will train, motivate, evaluate, and supervise staff in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives.
- Conference & Banqueting Manager will assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department
- Conference & Banqueting Manager will attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Conference & Banqueting Manager will perform work regularly and predictably
Skills / Experience required:
- Have previous C&B Management experience within the Hospitality Industry
- Good leader and a team player
- Have a passion for success
- Previous experience using a PMS system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can do attitude
- Excellent upselling of all areas of the Hotel
For more information on this role pleaes contact Dylan Raleigh, email at firstname.lastname@example.org