Chef de Partie
Sligo, Full Time
Chef de Partie required for a hotel in Sligo. This is a lovely role for a chef to join a beautiful, successful operation.
- Looking for a chef who has an excellent background in cheffing.
- Prepares and properly garnishes all food orders as they are received in accordance with menu specifications, insuring proper plate presentation
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Passionate about food and learning more as there is a very accomplished team in place.
- Background cooking really good fresh homemade food.
- Able to work on there own intuitive or part of a team.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Min of 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Preparing fresh produce for the different food & beverage outlets throughout this successful operation.
- Working with an established team.
- Foodie background a plus.
- Five over seven days.