Chef De Partie
Kilkenny, Full Time
Do you have a passion for food? Are you in search of your dream role? A fantastic Hotel in Kilkenny is searching for an experienced Chef De Partie to join their growing team.
Duties and Responcibilities:
- Prepare, cook and plate consistently great food, in line with the high quality standards.
- Assists with the coordination of restaurant, bar and banqueting events alongside the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of Health and Safety and Food Safety standards within the kitchen.
- Ensure that guests are served high quality food in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the kitchen brigade in other sections as required.
- To ensure all Standards are met in relation to food preparation and cooking, food presentation and food hygiene.
- To ensure there are excellent lines of communication open with food service personnel.
- To assist in all areas of the Hotel kitchen as required.
- To be mindful of waste and ensuring stock is used correctly in line with dates.
The ideal candidate:
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate flair, creativity, and skill in the kitchen.
- Experience in working in a high volume busy environment.
- Must be able to work well on your own initiative and to work in a team environment.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP.
- Must be available full time.
For more information on this role or to hear about our other fantastic roles send your CV forward to Dylan at Broadline Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.