Chef de Partie
An incredible opportunity has been made available for the position of Chef De Partie to join an exciting reputable establishment. The team is dedicated to excellence and aim to provide a superb quality experience which will affirm complete guest satisfaction. A communicative and agreeable style between management and employees is the approach to maintain good conditions of employment where employees can enjoy a safe, clean working environment.
- Ensure all the special requests made by guests are fulfilled.
- Promote a productive, positive work environment at all times.
- In accordance with HACCP specifications ensure all goods are stored correctly.
- Prepare each dish to the required specification, ensuring no wastage.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the section under your responsibility and maintaining the standards of cuisine and hygiene persistently.
- Must be able to work well on their own initiative and to work in a team environment
- Possess excellent organization skills.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Previous experience as a Chef De Partie within a hotel Industry (min2-3 years) in a 4*/5* property.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume and busy work environment.
- Superb knowledge of HACCP.
- Flexible in regard to working hours.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Complimentary Car Parking
- uniform and Dry cleaning
- Meals while on duty
- Staff discount
Salary: 28000k+ per year
Send your CV in strict confidence to Leanne at Broadline Recruiters