Chef De Partie
Cork City, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are currently hiring permanent Chef De Parties for an exciting new opportunity in Cork City with an attractive salary .
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow with an established client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports into a Sous or Head Chef
- Responsible for running their own section eg. Grill, garnish, fryer, sides, starters
- Organises prep list everyday to be ready for service
- Writes up their ingredient list for orders for the following day
- Responsible for HACCP, labelling all products on their station, stock rotation, etc
- Preparing dishes to order during service, working in unison with the other Chef de Parties
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
Requirements of applicants:
- 2-3 years in a busy kitchen running a section
- Able to work on their own
- Culinary arts qualification preferable but not necessary
- Keen to learn and grow in a busy kitchen environment
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
- Competent level of English spoken and written
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
- Excellent pathways for progression.
- Permanent Contract.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.