Chefs of all Grades Required- Co Carlow
Currently seeking to recruit experienced Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs for their busy kitchen.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated and eager to assist in running a large, busy Kitchen. Reporting to the Head Chef and Sous Chef, candidates must have experience working as a Chef de Partie or Commis Chef in a busy environment preferably within a four or five star hotel.
Excellent opportunities for successful applicants for internal advancement in this high volume and fast paced establishment.
The successful applicants will be:
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Thrive under pressure
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment& pressurised environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP
- Must be available to work early mornings/late evenings/weekends/public holidays.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the head chef in maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service including Bar, Restaurant and Banqueting
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen
- Running shifts efficiently and effectively ensuring all duties and daily administration are completed within timeframes
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
For further information, Please send your details in confidence, your application through leanne.whelan@ broadlinerecruiters.com