Christmas Hamper Merchandisers
Dublin 22, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting for a team of hamper packers to work in our very well established client who’s store is based in Dublin 4 and also at their warehouse location in Dublin.
Prospective candidates will be required to work full-time Monday to Friday from 7am to 5:00pm – Overtime available
The right candidate must be reliable, responsible, driven and hardworking, someone who can work independently as well as part of a team. This is a very fast paced environment where all tasks are carried out by teams, candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative, and be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Rate of pay will start at 11 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Packing hampers
- To keep all area clean and tidy
- Use of the equipment, materials and innovation in support of best practise.
- Adherence and compliance with Health & Safety processes and guidelines.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for building the hampers.
- Inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift.
- Additional works as directed by team leader, site supervisor or site manager.
- Have a positive can do attitude.
- Ambition and drive to work with a team or on your own initiative.
- Reliable, professional and well presented.
- 2 working references.
- Valid Manual Handling Certification
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1 Certification
- Full Training Provided
- Part time/Flexible
- Weekly rosters