Cleaner – City Centre
Dublin City, Temporary
Cleaning Operative – Dublin City
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting for a team of cleaning operatives to work in Dublin City centre.
There is various positions available including causal day’s shifts and afternoon shifts. The right candidate must be reliable, responsible, driven and hardworking, someone who can work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve but not be limited to the cleaning of common areas, the cleaning of offices, bathrooms, floors, hoovering, polishing etc. Good command of the English language is also a requirement for this job.
If you are currently seeking work and would like a role where you can learn and grow please contact us today.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To clean and maintain all common area’s and offices
- Use of the latest cleaning equipment, materials and innovation in support of best practise cleaning methodology.
- Disposal of waste from the site in line with relevant regulations.
- Adherence and compliance with Health & Safety processes and guidelines.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift, so that the incoming Facilities.
- Additional works as directed by Team Leader, Site Supervisor or Site Manager.
- 1 year cleaning experience
- Ambition and drive to work with a team or on your own
- 2 working references.
- Valid Manual Handling Certification
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1 Certification
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage
- Full Training Provided
- Full time, Monday to Friday, Flexible.
- Weekly rosters
Salary: €11.20 per hour