Warehouse Cleaner Required
FULL TIME CLEANER – ST.MARGARET’S 2PM-10PM
We are looking to hire reliable full time cleaners to work in a warehouse based in St. Margaret’s area. This role is based in a warehouse where fresh fruit and vegetables are stored, packed and distributed.
This is a full time role that requires candidates to be flexible and work 5 days a week.
This job requires you to clean the premises to a very high standard, you must be flexible and able to work on your own initiative to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
There is very limited public transport to that area therefore ideal candidate would have a car, cycle or live locally.
Training and chemical cleaning training will be provided
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
- Ensure machine equipment is cleaned in accordance with procedures
- Ensure warehouse, pack house and other departments are cleaned in accordance with procedures
- Ensure common areas such as – bathrooms, offices and hallways are cleaned in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that housekeeping standards and excellent techniques are practiced, within the facility at all times, and maintained to a very high standard.
- Carry out all activities in compliance with company
- Ensure compliance with all operating procedures
- Following all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations
- Participate in Emergency Response/Fire/First Aid teams as necessary.
Please be advised living locally or own transport would be an advantage due to location and finishing times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar role, cleaning experience required
- Experience in a busy environment
- Flexible on days of work
- A full, clean driving License
Please be advised the client would be open to roster/shcedule 2 candidates on the same shift if one of the candidates would be driving
Shifts : 2pm start time
Salary : 11.90 ph
Location: St.Margaret’s Co.Dublin