We have ongoing work in Bray, Dublin. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Team.
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a cleaning setting or come from a high volume contract cleaning background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of one years’ experience
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Daily cleaning of toilets, shower facilities , wards, corridors, public areas and following a detailed cleaning schedule
- Clean and disinfect all handrails, door handlings, stairwells, and all surfaces in the public areas
- Will be required to do deep cleaning and follow instructions in this process.
- Hoovering, mopping and using the buffer on a daily basis.
- Daily cleaning of all areas while following procedures.
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean through the day and supplies replenish when required.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- 5 days per week.
- 2pm to 10pm daily