Cleaners Required – Immediate Start
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting for a team of cleaners to work in our very well established client based in Dublin.
Prospective candidates will be required to work mid-week and also weekends, please note some work can also be on week days, and start times may vary.
The right candidate must be reliable, responsible, driven and hardworking, someone who can work independently as well as part of a team. This is a very fast environment where all tasks are carried out by teams, candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative, and be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The role will involve but not be limited to the cleaning of all common areas, floors, bathrooms etc. Good command of the English language is also a requirement for this job.
Rate of pay will start at 11.20 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- To clean and maintain all common areas.
- Disposal of waste from the site in line with relevant regulations.
- Use of the latest cleaning equipment, materials and innovation in support of best practise cleaning methodology.
- Adherence and compliance with Health & Safety processes and guidelines.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift.
- Additional works as directed by team leader, site supervisor or site manager.
- Have a positive can do attitude.
- Ambition and drive to work with a team or on your own initiative.
- Reliable, professional and well presented.
- 2 working references.
- Valid Manual Handling Certification
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1 Certification
- Flexibility for start and finish times.
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage
- Full Training Provided
- Part time/Flexible
- Weekly rosters