Dublin / Wicklow, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are looking for Hospital Cleaner Staff for immediate start.
We have ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Dublin & Wicklow area. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Team. Excellent opportunity to work in some of the largest Healthcare settings.
- Must have at least Two years’ experience working in a Hospital / Nursing Home cleaning setting or come from a high volume contract cleaning background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of two years for each provided.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Day to day cleaning of the Hospital Wards and all Public areas.
- Daily cleaning of toilets, shower facilities , wards, corridors, public areas and following a detailed cleaning schedule
- Clean and disinfect all handrails, door handlings, stairwells, and all surfaces in the public areas
- Will be required to do deep cleaning of wards and following instructions in this process.
- Hoovering, mopping and using the buffer on a daily basis.
- Daily cleaning of all non-clinical areas while following hospitals procedures.
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean through the day and supplies replenish when required.
- Working closely with the infection control teams and following all hospital guidelines
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- Day time hours.
- Experience in working in different healthcare units.
- Garda Vetting valid for two years.
- Day time hours.
- Excellent rates of pay in accordance with the HSE Salary Scale.
- Week day work with premium pay at weekend.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.