Cleaning Staff – €12.50ph
Dublin, Full Time
I am looking for a household assistant for a nursing home in North Dublin to join a fantastic team within an amazing company. The successful candidate will be required to join a friendly and motivated Team. Full time and part time permanent contracts available
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a Healthcare cleaning setting or come from a high volume contract cleaning background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Environment
- Must have two working references
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Day to day cleaning of the Healthcare Wards and all Public areas.
- Daily cleaning of toilets, shower facilities , wards, corridors, public areas and following a detailed cleaning schedule
- Clean and disinfect all handrails, door handlings, stairwells, and all surfaces in the public areas
- Will be required to do deep cleaning of wards and follow instructions in this process.
- Hoovering, mopping and using the buffer on a daily basis.
- Daily cleaning of all non-clinical areas while following procedures.
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean through the day and supplies replenish when required.
- Working closely with the infection control teams and following all hospital guidelines
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.