Coffee Shop Manager
Galway, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are currently hiring for Coffee Shop Managers located in Limerick, Cork and Galway.
Our client has an attractive permanent contract with day time hours and room for progression.
The successful candidates will be self motivated, vibrant and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with an attention to detail.
- To lead the standard of coffee quality, customer service and presentation in the unit and provide constant supervision in all areas.
- Develop and maintain excellent comminication skills with Senior Management in the store.
- Provide the fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Operate a 3 Group manual/ semi-automatic coffee machine and set up/ maintain the grinder throughout the day.
- Ensure that espresso shots and milk are prepared to a consistently high standard.
- Prepare and assist with food prepartation, setting up counters and merchandising the Kiosk with full responsibility of all products from the point of entry to exit.
- Develop an efficient cleaning schedule to ensure regular cleaning of coffee machines and equipment.
- Monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
- Place product orders with agreed suppliers on a daily/weekly basis and be responsibile for the control of waste in the unit.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work and to ensure that staff comply with Policy and Procedures.
- Provide ongoing staff training and continuously motivate and develop skills of team.
- Plan and implement an efficient work schedule for the Kiosk in order to ensure jo rotation and flexibility of all staff while maximising their productivity.
- Dealing with any problems as they arise and reporting to Store Management.
- Undertake any practical duites which may arise in an emergency to ensure the smooth running of the Kiosk.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- 2 years’ experience in a management / supervisory role, preferably in a coffee shop/ café experience.
- Barista skills, with a knowledge and understanding of coffee.
- Flexible to work up to 5 days over 7.
- Experience using a 3 group machine or similar.
- Exeperienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with coffee.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own intiative as well as working as part of a team.
You may be asked to make coffees as part of your interviews.
If you believe you have the skills that match this job role please send your CV to: email@example.com and make that move today.