Coffee Shop Manager
Dublin, Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Day Time Coffee Shop Manager to lead our team in our shop Dublin city.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with attention to detail. Previous experience working with coffee is essential, while experience managing a similar operation is preferable.
- As Coffee Shop Manager you will lead the standard of coffee quality, customer service and presentation in the shop and provide constant management in all areas
- As Coffee Shop Manager you will provide a fast, friendly, and efficient level of customer service.
- Experience is opening and setup of new coffee shops desired
- Design and development of appropriate menu to meet client needs
- Weekly and monthly reporting on financial revenues, sales and costs
- Operate a manual / semi-automatic coffee machine and set up / maintain the grinder throughout the day.
- Ensure that espresso shots and milk are prepared to a consistently high standard.
- As Coffee Shop Manager you will prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the shop with full responsibility of all products from the point of entry to exit.
- Develop an efficient cleaning schedule to ensure the regular and systematic cleaning of the coffee machine and equipment in the shop, ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
- As Coffee Shop Manager you will place product orders with agreed suppliers on a daily / weekly basis and be responsible for the control of waste in the unit.
- In relation to your role as Coffee Shop Manager you will adhere to specifications, standards, and procedures while at work and to ensure that staff comply with Company Policy & Procedures.
- Provide ongoing staff training and continuously motivate and develop the skills of team.
- Plan and implement an efficient work schedule for the coffee shops in order to ensure job rotation and flexibility of all staff while maximising their productivity.
- Barista skills, with a knowledge and understanding of coffee.
- An advanced level of English is required
- Professional and polite manner is essential.
- 2 years’ experience in a management / supervisory role, preferably in a coffee shop / café environment as Coffee Shop Supervisor/Manager
- Flexible to work up to 5 days over 7.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
- Hours are 8am to 6pm
- Salary €30-40k for Coffee Shop Manager