Conference & Events Manager
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
My Client is looking for an experienced Conference & Events Manager
Duties and responsible are
- The C&E Manager will oversee the running of large new conference centre in the hotel
- Oversee the Event/Function operations of the Hotel
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently
- Responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Train, motivate, evaluate, and supervise staff in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably
Skills / Experience required:
- Have previous C&B Management experience within the Hospitality Industry
- Good leader and a team player
- Have a passion for success
- Previous experience using a PMS system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can do attitude
- Excellent upselling of all areas of the Hotel