South Dublin, Full Time
A fabulous café in South Dublin is searching for experienced counter staff to join their fantastic team who can maintain high standards in a fast paced working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring food is plated in a neat and appealing fashion.
- Counter staff will ensure all guests needs are met in a timely manner and a high standard of service is maintained at all times.
- Adhering to HACCP policies relating to food hygiene.
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Work with kitchen to ensure their is sufficent food in the counter area.
- Assist on the tills taking payments both cash and card.
- Prepare desserts as ordered.
- Co-ordinating with fellow staff to ensure standards are high during busy periods.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- Attention to detail to create a fantastic environment for both guests and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a front facing role.
- The ability to multitask as this is a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonnal skills.
This is a day time role, working 5 days over 7 with great opportunities for every second weekend off.
If you would like to hear more information about this role or to enquire about the other fantastic opportunities we havre available at the moment send your CV forward to Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org.