Day Time Café Manager
Kildare, Full Time
Day Time Café Manager
To be responsible for the day-to-day running of a hotel health Café ensuring that it is a profit driven, customer focused, team orientated operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Anticipate the needs of customers in the café, catering and food truck.
- Ensure that all guests/customers are made welcome, receive excellent service and are encouraged to return.
- To promote health and fitness and have the necessary knowledge on the topic.
- Ensure that service is consistently delivered by all team members.
- Deal with any customer queries that may arise in a professional and efficient manner, making sure to notify the Hotel Manager of any problems that have occurred.
- Ensure that all customer feedback is effectively communicated throughout the management team.
- Ensure that food served by the kitchen is of the highest quality and standards.
- Liaise with Head Chef and Senior Management on guests and customer feedback in relation to our food and beverages and service and change/improve as required.
- Ensure that the cafe environment is clean, tidy, fully stocked, and pleasant at all times.
- Ensure that personal grooming and hygiene is to standard at all times and all team members uniforms and grooming is checked daily and to standard at all times.
- To promote a pro-active, team building environment throughout the cafe and ensure inter departmental co-operation.
- To control labour costs, deliveries from suppliers, monitor stock levels and breakages.
- To ensure all team members are aware and comply with legal and statutory requirements relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety.
- To ensure that each new team member receives full induction training and departmental training.
- 2-3 yrs. previous experience as a Restaurant/Café Manager in a similar role.
- Passion for healthy food and a good eye for presentation.
- Strong understanding of budgets, forecasts, GP’s and KPI’s is essential.
- Strong operations and people management experience in a Café/Restaurant/F&B is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and superb customer care.
- Excellent attention to detail and be ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Full, clean Irish driving license.
Please submit your CV in confidence to email@example.com