Demi / Chef de Partie in Dublin North West
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Chef de Partie in North Dublin. One of the hidden gems on the north side of the city, this is an excellent opportunity for an existing Chef De Partie. Not your typical F&B working hours as the facility is busier in the daytime than at night and busier in the summer than in the winter. This may be appealing to someone who is looking to move away from the late nights of your typical restaurant.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Assisting the Head and Sous Chefs with all aspects of the smooth and efficient day-to-day management of the Unit.
- Ensuring all components for menu are prepared daily and to required high standard.
- This is a very exciting role for a seasoned chef, to work within an expanding flexible business with excellent opportunities to advance and grow your career.
- Maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen
- Running shifts efficiently and effectively ensuring all duties and daily administration are completed within timeframes.
- Work 5 over 7 day period with occasional, some evening work to cover events and functions.
- Help service tea and coffee when required to assist floor staff.
We are looking for an experienced Chef to join the team with:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Friendly Outgoing Nature with a Strong Positive Work Ethic
- Creative & Passionate About Food, Good Planner, Organiser and Communicator
- Fantastic Knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety
- Ability To Exceed Customers Expectations
- Excellent Presentation & Attention To Detail in servicing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €26,000.00 /year
For further information, Please send your details in with an updated CV in confidence through