Deputy General Manager
Cork, Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Deputy General Manager for a busy successful four star hotel in Cork city. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong background in a similar role. The successful candidate will be managing the day to day operation of the hotel whilst ensuring each department is successful.
- Managing the smooth operation of the hotel, and ensuring each department is running effectively.
- Strong People managing skills required for this role as there is a large team in place
- Excellent attention to detail required for this position.
- Very hands on role when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedures throughout this property
- Managing the current management team in place.
- Organising and overseeing rosta’s for the management team.
- Financially astute when organising each department.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and people management.
- Strong Management skills
- Strong Operational management background in successful high volume food & Beverage background.
- Excellent Customer care whilst attending to guests.
- Strong delegation required for the team.
- Very Customer focused and enjoys this aspect of the job the most.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Energetic and forward thinking candidate who can add creativity to the current food and beverage concept.
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence.