Despatch Operative – Dublin 11
Broadline Recruiters are very proud to be partnering up with one of Ireland’s leading food production companies based in Dublin 11 where sandwiches, wraps and salads are made/produced.
These positions are an immediate start. This job typically offers between 35-42 hours a week.
Candidates would need to be available to work 5 days out of the 6 days a week (closed on Saturdays).
Excellent pay rates for Sundays apply and overtime would be available. Our client work to tight deadlines therefore candidates must be effective and efficient while meeting all targets at the same time.
This is a food environment therefore full training and PPE will be provided.
We have 2 different shifts available such as:
-Dispatch Operatives- day shift 5am or 6am start
-Dispatch Operatives – afternoon shift 8am or 1.30pm start
There is no public transport available for 5am/6am shifts therefore candidates would need their own transport or live locally .
Public transport available on 8am and 1.30pm shift
- Working as a part of the team
- Dispatch Operative: packing, labelling, weighting the product, wrapping pallets, picking orders, checking the orders, checking the stock
- Loading the stock
- Meeting targets
- Following all HACCP, Health and Safety Policies while working on the production floor
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- 2 work related references
- Production or food handling experience
- Able to meet targets
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Career progression such as: Machine Operatives, Senior Operatives, Quality Check and Control and many more
- Full Time hours
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Training and PPE provided
Salary: €10.75 start rate / €12.90 on Sunday plus pay rate rise depending on progression
Location: Dublin North, Poppintree