Leinster, Full Time
We have hotels across Leinster is looking for Duty Managers to join successful management structures. These properties is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
- Good leadership skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation required.
- Communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of Bar and Restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Dealing with customer queries in a courteous manor
- Strong attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be:
- From and front of house or F&B background.
- The ability to multitask different issues that may arise.
- A friendly personality in order to welcome guests into the property.
- The ability to work as part of an established team to maintain high standards.
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment send your CV over to Dylan at Broadline Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org