Cork, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are hiring a permanent Duty Manager for an exciting new opening with our client in Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow a career.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Ability to manage and support different divisions simultaneously.
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Hands on role, supporting team members on shift.
- Adhering to and implementing HACCP, Health and Safety and Hygienic procedures in place.
- Dealing with guest queries, requests, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must have at least three years’ experience working in the Food & Beverage industry,
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Bar knowledge and a good understanding of service.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland.
- Must have a flexible schedule with work including weekends.
The role offers:
- Excellent pathways for progression.
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.