Dublin, Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager in the South Dublin area for a busy 4* Property. This Duty Manager will be expected to be flexible in terms of work and will be able to deputise across multiple departments within the Hotel.
Our client is looking for a Duty Manager to join their successful and highly motivated management structure. This properties is known for it’s efficient and friendly service. The successful candidate will be a natural leader who can ensure their teams adhere to these standards.
The Role Requirements:
- Have good leadership skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Look after customer queries in a courteous manor
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Ensure the smooth running of your department when on duty
The Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum one years in a similar role or currently be a F&B supervisor looking to step up.
- Previous experience looking after and leading a team.
- Must be very well presented
- Have the ability to multi task when required.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has ability to work on own initiative
Salary Guide: €38K Depending on Experience
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to David at firstname.lastname@example.org