Kilkenny, Full Time
A hotel in Kilkenny is looking for a Duty Manager to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
- Good leadership skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation required.
- Communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of Bar and Restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Dealing with customer queries in a courteous manor
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary Neg. depending on experience.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Entry level graduate or minimum two years in a similar role.
- Previous experience looking after and leading team in place.
- Must be very well presented
- Ability to multi task when required.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to hear more about our other fantastic positions we have at the moment send your CV forward to Dylan at Broadline Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.