Broadline Recruiters are looking to increase our well renowned Events team. We are looking to hire experienced Hospitality Managers. You will be working with some of the most amazing venues in Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. You must be able to work on ones own initiative as well as leading a large team, be able to provide high quality standard of food & beverage service to our clients and ensure smooth delivery of function services and events. Very attractive rate of pay on offer.
- Excellent Customer service
- Must take pride in ones duties
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Track record working in four & five star hotels
- Minimum 2 years experience would be an advantage
- Excellent English written and oral essential
- Smooth running of Events
- Delagating taks to staff
- Cash Handling
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Ability to lead a team of Bar and Wating staff.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Flexible contract to suit your needs.
- Working in some of the best sporting venues and stadiums throughout the Leinster area
- Full uniform provided.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Full training in Manual Handling and H.A.C.C.P.
Join Broadline Recruiters