Dublin, Full Time
We are looking for Events Recruiter to join are existing successful hospitality and events recruitment team. We have fantastic structure in place, with a very structure working week. We are expanding our successful hospitality recruitment team, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our teams. The ideal candidate must come from a strong Hospitality background minimum with experience in the Hospitality/ Catering sector, ideally have worked in a senior position in the in the food and beverage / banqueting department. This is a fast-paced role with superb rewards for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will work on an established desk with excellent opportunity to grow in this role. This role involves working with temporary candidates working in the exciting events in the best properties in Leinster daytime operations. All training is provided, but a driven candidate with excellent industry knowledge would be an advantage.
We are delighted to be awarded Best Place to work in 2022 & 2023, our culture and environment is very important to our team, and we have created an environment to become successful. We are proud to be the fourth Great places in Ireland and eight in Europe.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in the recruitment sector or a senior candidate in the Food & Beverage or Banqueting Teams.
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Organised and have a can-do attitude is involved when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Ambitious and looking to progress your career.
- May suit an organised candidate who has excellent attention to detail.
- Driven candidate who wants to build a very rewarding career.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent understanding of what would be required when hiring high calibre banqueting & food & beverage assistants.
- Ideal Candidate must have worked in Hospitality / Catering.
- The role involves dealing with an established list of clients when looking after their desk.
- Monday to Friday, but sometimes requires weekends when events season is fully operating.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Resourcing candidates.
- Making candidates compliant.
- The role involves dealing with an established list.
- Go through Broadline Group training academy.
- Managing the recruitment cycle.
- Strong candidate and client management.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- A large support team are in place to help you grow your career
- Superb earning potential.
- Uncapped Commission structure.
- Transport an advantage for this role.
For more information on this fantastic role please send you details forward to – email@example.com