Events Staff Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Temporary
We have ongoing work in corporate/ VIP events/ Suites and 4* and 5* Hotels throughout Dublin and surrounding areas.
The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Events Team.
Excellent opportunity to work in some of the best Events and Hospitality settings.
- We are hiring Bartenders, Waiters, Catering Assistants, Kitchen Porters, Baristas and Cleaners.
- Must have at least six months experience working in area of application
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new working environments
- Must have a minimum of two working references reflecting relevant experience
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to different locations
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to the work.
- Following instructions from the manager on site
- Professional attitude and excellent customer service approach
- Day to day cleaning
- Working as part of the team
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and induction
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training available
- Flexible hours.
- Experience in working in different environments.
- Excellent rates of pay
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work with Leinster’s #1 Premium Events Team.