Executive Head Chef
Dublin, Full Time
Executive Head Chef
An experience Executive Head Chef required for a Beautiful large Venue in Dublin City Centre. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Executive Head Chef to lead and grow an operation with fantastic flair for really good food. The excellent role is joining and leading a Team in a very large operation which has many food outlets. The ideal Executive Head Chef will be in charge of many areas of this large venue. In this role you have to be much organised and be a real foodie chef delivering fantastic standard of food throughout this exciting venue. There is many areas to this venue and many different food offering.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for an Executive Head Chef who has an excellent background in a high volume property.
- Executive Chef must be very passionate about food and very standard driven.
- Strong kitchen management skills a must.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this fantastic venue.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen management required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept with great flair and passion.
- Working with fresh food produce every day.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary Nag – €85k +
For more details on this fantastic role please do not hesitate to send on your details.