Executive Head Chef
Westmeath, Full Time
As an Executive Head Chef, you are responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest experience with good quality food.
- Executive Head Chef will manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative function
- Executive Head Chef will ensure adequate resources are available according to business needs
- The Executive Chef will manage the provision of food to F&B outlets and take action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- The Executive Chef will control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Executive Head Chef will ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- The Executive Head Chef will recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
- Manage food control systems are adhered to them so margins are on target in a pro-active way
- Regular review of all menus with F&B manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
- Ensure food wastage program is adhered to so that margins are on target
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years experience at Executive Head Chef level or Head Chef in 4 or 5* Hotels
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced environment with large volume.
- As Executive Head Chef you will be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines and enjoy working industry environment.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy Food Service and working with a great team.
- Strong Financials skills required
- Eligible to work in EU
- Executive Head Chef Salary guide €70-80k+ plus bonus structure
Please submit CV in confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters