Executive Sous Chef
Co.Kilkenny, Full Time
Executive Sous Chef
An exciting new role for an Executive Sous Chef has arisen to join exquisite property in the Kilkenney area. This busy high end property are looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly organised Executive Sous Chef to work in an operation where attention to detail is paramount.
- Looking for an executive sous chef to run and manage a large kitchen and guide and direct a team with the Executive Head Chef
- Exceptional leadership skills required and strong people management skills a must.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this beautiful operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail a must.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Implementing financial planning, budgeting & revenue forecasting, as well as gps with the Executive Head Chef
- Able to operation a multi unit operation, bar, restaurant and banqueting facilities and a very busy lobby.
- Really talented foodie Chef.
- Excellent high standard of food to be produced throughout this beautiful property.
- Proven track record in a similar role in a four star hotel.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to Executive Head Chef
- Must have minimum three years experience in the four star market.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience is a must.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Managing different food outlets.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Strong Financial acumen..
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Fabulous salary and package on offer for the right candidate. Salary – €45k
For more information on this role please send your details forward for this fabulous role to Sarah in Broadline Recruiters.