Executive Sous Chef
Co.Kilkenny, Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Sous Chef to join a beautiful Hotel in Co. Kilkenny. This is a fantastic role for a hardworking ambitious Chef who will be joining a stunning property with a fantastic team in place.
- Assisting with the managing of the team in place.
- Assisting the Executive Head Chef when managing the team in place.
- Very involved with the day to day operation.
- Carrying out menu implementation.
- In charge of the kitchen when busy.
- Leading by example when carrying out there job.
- Strong attention to detail when carrying out there role.
- Leading a team of established chefs.
- Excellent working hours available.
- Cooking to a very high standard of food throughout this beautiful property.
- Creativity required when delivering the menus.
- Excellent financial background when implementing menus.
- Strong kitchen financials.
- Salary €42k To €45k
- Min two years experience in a senior role in the kitchen.
- Strong proven track record cooking to a very high standard.
- Excellent organisational skills a must.
- Previous experience working in a successful kitchen.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent culinary background.
- Strong menu management and implementation.
- Excellent execution when presenting food.
- Strong leader required.
This is a lovely role with starting salary of €42 plus two bonuses a year. For more information please send your details forward to Sarah in Broadline Recruiters.