Experienced Hospital Catering Staff required for ongoing work in Dublin North, South and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated catering team.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as the working hours are without restrictions.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a hospital or nursing home catering role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent patient care approach.
- Ability to adapt to working in new healthcare catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Setting up the display counters and refrigeration units.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with patients and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from the catering manager.
- Ensuring all dietary needs to patients are met.
- Kitchen duties, which include wash up and general daily cleaning.
- Working ward level, serving patients, clearing trays, serving tea / coffee.
- Setting up the pantry each morning for the daily food service.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided & hospital ID badge.
- Comprehensive hospital induction provided.
- Experience working in excellent healthcare catering environments.
- Day time hours.
- Garda Vetting.
Please contact Denise on 01 – 404 71 72. Email denise.oregan @broadline.ie