Broadline Recruiters are looking for a facility assistant in an accommodation centre in Dublin 8.
The successful candidate will be working a day shift in a very successful accomondation center. The successful candidate will complete a wide range of tasks, dealing with general requests,customer service inquiries and ensuring the accommodation is clean, tidy and secure. This role is available part-time or full-time.
- Welcome all residents and guests in a kind and friendly manner
- Respond to any guest enquiries
- Help guests locate parcels delivered to the accommodation.
- Conduct regular walkthroughs of the accommodation and grounds
- Notification and escalation of any incidents, writing reports
- Maintain correct and accurate records of all site checks
- Carry out housekeeping and safety inspections according to check lists
- Ensuring storage areas are clean and tidy throughout the shift.
- Deal with lock outs
- To carry out duties at the request of the management team
- To carry out any ad hoc duties.
- Student point of contact in emergency.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated with great communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour and the ability to apply common sense
- High energy levels – this can be physically demanding role
- Friendly and approachable with a can do attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels (orally and in writing).
- Problem solving skills/ability to use own initiative
- Highest work standards, working independently to meet performance standards without supervision.
- Strong customer service skills
- A desire to learn and to continually develop.
Salary : €12.70 ph
Location: Dublin 8