Fast Food Manager
Co. Dublin, Full Time
Fast Food Manager required for a new restaurant at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre Dublin West, this role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standard driven, successful Hospitality Manager to join a busy property.
The Role involves:
- Building a team of professional staff in a fast food restaurant.
- Managing a professional team in place.
- Have the ability to spot potential problems.
- Looking after the busy operation on a day to day basis.
- Strong background in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Strong People management skills.
- Implementing a very high standard of service throughout the operation.
- Keep controllable costs in line with budgets.
- Involved in implementing training / inductions structure to the team.
- Strong emphasis on customer service.
- Posess and demonstrate top notch banking & cash management skills.
- Working five over seven days.
- No late evenings.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
- Salary – €32k to € 35k D.O.E
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Must be a people’s person as this is a customer facing role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organised Manager.
- Strong proven record with attention to detail whilst carrying out there duties.
- Very customer focused candidate.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of a successful floor team.
- Take an active interest in the local community.
- Track record in developing the team in place.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to email@example.com