Fast Food Restaurant Manager
North Dublin, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are looking for an experienced Fast Food Restaurant Manager.
Our client has an attractive permanent contract with day time hours and room for progression.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated, vibrant and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with an attention to detail.
- 2-3 years management experience in Fast Food Industry
- Home Delivery experience preferable
- Team Management experience is essential
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations and possess HACCP qualifications
- A desire to excel in customer service
- A flare for food
- Experience in driving a fast paced high volume store
- Candidates must be flexible in their availability on working hours
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused, friendly and hardworking
- Is fully flexible with regard to working hours including weekends
- Provide quality products to our customers by building a system of quality with team members.
- Responsible for many key functions such as budgeting, staffing, training, community involvement, inventory control, labour control
- To take the lead role in managing recruitment, selection, placement, training and development
- To build and maintain high sales and profits
- To operate within the guidelines of the law
- Meet set targets with regard to food costs, labour costs, customer counts and mystery shopper
- Full responsibility for back-office management systems.
- Follow all required HACCP guidelines and ensure restaurant achieves required level in all internal and external audits.
- Provides overall leadership and supervision to the staff of the property.
If you believe you have the skills that match this job role please send your CV to: email@example.com and make that move today.