Fishmonger / Seafood Specialist
Dublin, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are looking to recruit for our client in Dublin a number of Fishmongers / Seafood Specialists.
The successful candidates should have knowledge of fish species and the ability to prepare and display fresh seafood. They should be enthusiastic and self-motivated to provide excellent level of service with an attention to detail.
Experience in fresh fish filleting and preparation is essential.
The Fishmonger will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of the team with Store Management and the Fresh Seafood counter staff to provide the highest Fishmonger standards.
- Offer first class customer service and selling skills, and have deep understanding of the fish and shell fish industry, species identification, preparation methods, and detailed product knowledge.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme for the Seafood to ensure effective standards in line with hygiene and quality regulations.
- To manage and control costs and wastage.
- Manage stock and ordering of fresh seafood.
- To train and develop existing staff in fish preparation skill.
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of Fish Jos filleting, skinning and deboning.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Passion/flair and attention to detail for seafood presentation and display.
If you have the above requirements and you believe your skill set matches the above role please send your cv to email@example.com